If you would like to experience all flowers in one dish then this is the perfect one to have. Here is my simple and easy version of Dabeli. Combinations of Spicy, sweet and tangy flowers will definitely tempting you to have bit of it. You can say it “Vegetarian burger” too….which contains potato stuffing with some chutneys and topping in it will give kick to its taste.
- Oil – 2TBS
- Tamarind and dates chutney – ½ cup
- Coriander powder – 1TBS
- Chili powder – 1 & ½ TBS or according to your preference
- Garam masala – 1 & ½ TBS
- Boiled and mashed potatoes – 3
- Bun – 8
- Garlic and red chili powder chutney – as per need
- Fine sev – For garnishing
- Masala peanut – For garnishing
- Small cut onion – For garnishing
- Cilantro – For garnishing
- Green chutney – For Garnishing
- Add coriander powder, red chili powder, salt and garam masala to tamarind and dates chutney and mix it well.
- Add oil to pan and add tamarind and dates chutney‘s mixture to it after is hot.
- Saute it for 30seconds on medium to high flame and then add mash potato mixture to it.
- Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously then off stove.
- Assembling Part :
- Take a pav and slit it on two sides at right angle.
- Spread butter and garlic red chili powder chutney to both sides.
- Take a pan and saute it on pan aroung 30seconds on on side where we spread things.
- Now on the top also add some butter to each part of bun and again change side of it and allow it to crisp.
- Now on the lower part of bun add potato stuffing aroung one big spoon and spread it well.
- Now add all topping like onions, fine sev, masala peanute and cilantro.
- Now drizzle green chutney and tamrind and dates chutney to it and cover it with top of bun.
- Serve it hot and enjoy…