Crispy masala puri
Crispy masala puri is nothing but crispy wheat flour crackers with spices. One of the best tea time snacks you can ever have.
- Wheat flour – ½ Cup
- Turmeric powder – ¼ TSP
- Coriander-cumin powder – 1 TSP
- Red chili powder – 1 TSP
- Salt – As per taste
- Oil – 2 TSP for dough + frying
- Cumin seeds – ½ TSP
- Water – 4 to 5 TBS
- Add all ingredients to flour and make dough out of it.
- Let it rest for next 15minutes.
- Now knead dough for next 1minutes and make small bolls out of it. Now roll medium size thin puri out of it.
- It will come around 11 puris from this much flour.
- Place fork inside puri to prevent it bubble up while frying.
- Heat up oil on medium high and fry puris until 2 minutes or golden in color.
- Let it cool down completely and store it in air tight container to keep it fresh for longer time.