Crispy bhindi sabzi in oven
Crunchy okra sabzi without frying it in deep oil? sounds impossible?? no, it’s not. Here is my healthy version of okra sabzi which is crispy with less then 1 tsp of oil. Its quick, easy and healthy. Give it try and let me know how you like it.
- Bhindi(Okra) – 2 1/2 Cup
- Oil – 1 TSP or less
- Asefetida – 2 pinch
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 TSP
- Red chili powder – 1 TSP
- Coriander-Cumin powder – 1 TSP
- Garam masala – 1/4 TSP
- Crushed peanut – 2 TSP
- Salt – As per the taste
- Crushed garlic – 2 cloves
- Wash and dry okra and cut it in round bite size shape.
- Now add all the ingredients mentioned above and give it good mix.
- Cover your bowl and let it seat for 20minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat your oven at 300F and place okra bhindi on baking pan.
- cook it in oven for 40 minutes. you can increase oven temperature to 350 and cook for little less time.
- Keep and eye on okra and toss it once in between baking.
- Serve it with chapati and enjoy.