Corn salsa is flavorful Mexican side dish which will accomplish your meal or it is great for snacks time with chips.
- Corn – 1 ½ Cup
- Jalapeno paper – 2
- Chopped onion – 3 TBS
- Cilantro – Handful
- Sea salt or regular salt – as you need
- Black paper powder – ¼ TSP
- Lime juice – ½ of large lime
- Boil corn in hot water for 5 minutes and drain moisture completely.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to corn when it’s comletely cool down and mix well.
- Let it rest into refrigerator for at least 2 to 3 hours for best taste.