Coconut paan ladoo stuffed with nuts
Diwali is here and so as my collection of sweet and savory recipes. In this season of diwali, I am trying little bit different sweets then usual Indian sweets and I wish you guys also give it try because it’s eye catching, it’s tasty and it’s look attractive…what you want more? 😉
- Condense milk – 1/2 cup
- Paan leaves-betel leaves – 3
- Green food color – 6 drops
- Ghee – 1 tsp
- Coconut powder – 1 cup + 2 tbs
- Roasted almonds and cashew – 5 tbs
- Chocolate syrup – 2 tbs
- Take the condense milk in grinder jar and add paan leaves and green food color to it.
- Grind it and keep it aside.
- Heat up pan and add ghee to it following by coconut powder.
- Roast until 2 minutes on medium flame and add condense milk mixture it it.
- Mix everything well and lets all cook until condense milk evaporated. It will take next 2-3 minutes.
- Switch off flame when its done and keep it aside.
- Crushed roasted almonds and cashew in food processor or with help of mortal and pastel. Roasted nuts will give crunch to bite.
- Keep it chunky with texture of nuts. Don’t powder it.
- Now add chocolate syrup to it and mix all together.
- When coconut mixture is warm and easy to handle, take about 2 tbs of mixture in to hand and make boll out of it. Don’t let the mixture cool down completely.
- Roll it boll into flat disc and fill nuts stuffing into it.
- Try to seat it from all sides and give again boll shape to it.
- Roll it in coconut powder and dust excess of it.
- Repeat same with all.