Chutney veggie lasanga – Fusion recipe
Playing around in my kitchen with different recipe is my hobby. I love lasagna and was wondering how will it taste with if I make it with influence of Indian spices and here is my experiment in my recipe video. I named it chutney veggie lasagna as it reflect Indian flavors in it and i kinda like it to read it that way 😉
- Curry sauce – As per needed
- Chutney ricotta – 4 tbs green chutney + 3/4 cup of ricotta cheese + salt as per needed
- Lasagna sheet – 6
- Olive oil – 2 tsp
- Sliced onions, colored bell papper – 2 cups
- Chopped spinach – 1 cup packed
- Chili flakes – 1/4 tsp
- Italian seasoning – 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/8 tsp
- Amul cheese – As per needed
- Mozzarella cheese – As per needed
- Very first prepare curry sauce, chutney ricotta and keep it aside.
- Boil lasagna sheet as per the instruction on box and keep it aside.
- For curry sauce visit@http://www.crazy4veggie.com/instant-makhani-gravy/
- For green chutney visit @http://www.crazy4veggie.com/green-chutney/
- Heat up olive oil and add chili flakes, Italian seasoning and garam masala to it.
- Saute for 30 seconds and add mix of sliced onions and colored bell papers.
- Saute for 2 minutes and add spinach to it. Cook it for 2 minuses and off stove.
- once it completely cool down, add salt to it and mix well.
- Adding salt once it cool down helps to keep mixture dry without it’s moisture releasing in veggies while it hot.
- Now spread curry sauce in glass baking pan and keep it aside.
- Layer lasagna sheet on plate and spread mixture of chutney ricotta at bottom.
- Now layer vegetables on it. Make sure you layer it lightly as we are going to roll this up and we don’t want our roll to be too big by overstuffing it.
- Drizzle curry sauce lightly on top of veggies.
- Now shred amul cheese on top and roll it up tightly in roll and place it on curry sauce in baking tray.
- Like the same way finish all rolls and set it in glass tray.
- On top shred maul cheese following by mozzarella cheese.
- Now cover pan with aluminum foil and let it cook into preheat oven at 375 for 30 minuses.
- After 30 minutes take out foil and cook for more 20 minutes.
- Broil it lastly for 1-2 minutes to cook cheese from top. Keep an eye while broiling it. you don’t want your cheese to be burn as some broil option in some oven are really powerful.
- once done, take it out and give 10 minutes of standing time before serving it.
- Enjoy it hot with your choice of soup, salad and breadsticks.