Chocolate coconut bolls
Chocolate coconuts bolls are nutty bolls with flavor of milkmaid and deliciously coated with melted Chocolate. The perfect sweet for festival season you can ever try. Above that it’s so quick and easy to make without hours of cooking and looks and taste impressive too.
- Coconut powder – 1½ Cup
- Nuts like almonds, cashew, and walnut – 1 Cup
- Milkmaid – ½ Cup
- Vanilla extract – ½ TSP
- Chocolate chip (Semi sweet) – 1 Cup
- Any decoration you like on top of it
- Roast coconut powder on low flame for 3 minutes and let it cool down completely.
- Same way roast nuts on for 2-3 minutes and let them cool down completely too.
- Note: You can skip roasting part also.
- Now mix all together mentioned in ingredients except chocolate chips and make small bolls out of it.
- Place them in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes as you done making bolls.
- Now add chocolate chips to glass bowl and microwave it for 1 minute.
- Stir it at 30 seconds.
- Now place one boll at time in melted chocolate and with help of two forks, coat melted chocolate on boll and place it on apartment paper.
- Finish rolling all bolls and add any topping or decoration you like on bolls or you can skip this step too.
- Refrigerate chocolate coconut bolls until chocolate layer is perfectly set.
- It will take around 2 hours.