This is super delicious cheesy and mouthwatering appetizer. You can bake it or fry it. Either way this will taste yummy.
- Sting cheese sticks or mozzarella cheese cubes – As per you want to make
- Milk – As per you need
- All-purpose flour – As per you need
- Plain or Italian breadcrumbs – As per you need
- Oil – for spraying
- Cut string cheese stick in half.
- Take two bowls and add milk and breadcrumb separately in each one.
- Dip string cheese stick first in milk and then immediately dip it in breadcrumbs.
- Do this process with all string cheese and when done, keep it in freezer for next 15-20 minutes.
- When they are out, done resting in freezer repeat this same process 2 more times.
- When done you can oil spray it and bake it at 400 Fahrenheit around 15minutes or until it’s nicely golden brown on top and melting cheese inside or you can deep fry it with oil.
- You can also store it in freezer and bake or fry it whenever you desire.