Cauliflower sabzi with yogurt
The simple sabzi with little twist. Try to make cauliflower sabzi like I did with yogurt and you’ll love it.
- Cauliflower – ½ of medium size
- Cumin seeds – 1 TSP
- Crushed ginger green chilies – 1½ TBS
- Asafetida – 1/8 TSP
- Turmeric powder – ¼ TSP
- Coriander-cumin powder – 1 TSP
- Red chili powder – 1 TSP
- Garam masala – ½ TSP
- Yogurt – 2 TBS
- Cilantro – 2 TBS
- Water – for sprinkling
- Cut the cauliflower florets and wash it.
- Heat up oil and add cumin seeds to it.
- When it starts to spluttering, add asafetida to it.
- Now add crushed ginger garlic to it and sauté it for few seconds.
- Add turmeric powder followed by cauliflower and salt and mix all well.
- Sprinkle some drops of water to it.
- Cook it with cover pan for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Now add coriander cumin powder, red chili powder and garam masala to it and after mixing it off your stove.
- Let it cool down for 2-3 minutes and then add yogurt and cilantro to it and mix it.
- Serve it hot with chapatti.