Cabbage peas sabzi
Cabbage peas sabzi is super quick and easy one. This is my day to day sabzi recipe which I use to cook often in my kitchen.
- Oil – 1 TSP
- Mustard seeds – 1/4 TSP
- Cumin seeds – 1/4 TSP
- Asafetida – Pinch
- Turmeric powder – 2 Pinches
- Salt – As per taste
- Green Peas – 1/4 Cup
- chopped Cabbage – 1 cup
- Coriander cumin powder – 1/2 TSP
- Garam masala – 1/4 TSP
- Garlic red chili chutney – 1/2 TSP
- Sugar – Big pinch
- Chopped tomatoes – 1/2
- Cilantro – For garnishing
- Heat up oil in pan and add cumin and mustard seeds to it.
- When its spluttering, add asafetida and green peas to it and cover it immediately.
- Splashes of green peas can mess your stove with your self too so make sure you cover it after adding peas to oil.
- Cover pan for 30 seconds and then add turmeric powder and add cabbage,salt after mixing it.
- Mix it and let it cook for 5minutes with covered pan.
- Add coriander cumin powder, garam masala, garlic red chili chutney, tomatoes and sugar to it and mix it.
- Let it cook for final 2 minutes and serve it hot with chapati.