Breakfast poha is quick, easy, healthy and tasty breakfast recipe. Being Indian i need to have some spices in my breakfast and when it comes to weekend breakfast, it needs to be nothing then gram-garam poha with hot masala tea. This is less then 10 Minutes breakfast which you can make it in busy morning also as it barely needs time. Try it with tea or any hot beverage you like and enjoy it.
- This poha – 2 Cups
- Oil – 1 TSP
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 TSP
- Curry leaves – 4
- Cashew – 2 TBS
- Peanuts – 2 TBS
- Green chili – 1
- Chopped onions – 1/2 Cup
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 TSP
- Salt – As per taste
- Sugar – 1 TSP (Optional)
- Lime juice – 1 TSP
- Wash poha in colander and keep it aside.
- Meanwhile heat up oil and add cumin seeds, asafetida, curry leaves, cashew and peanuts to it.
- Sauté it until golden color.
- Now add green chili and chopped onions to pan and mix it.
- Cook it on medium flame with covered pan until onions turns golden. It will take about 2 minutes.
- Now add turmeric powder mix it and add soaked poha to it. Mix it well.
- Add salt, sugar and lime juice to it and mix it.
- Let it cook for minute and add cilantro at end.
- Serve it hot by garnishing poha with sev and pomegranate and enjoy with your favorite hot drink.