Basil pesto cheese fritters
Simple, easy and mild in Italian flavors, this appetizer will surely love by you.
- Cream cheese – 2 TBS
- Garlic powder – ¼ TSP
- Oregano – ¼ TSP
- Basil pesto – As much you need
- Oil – For frying
- For batter:
- All purpose flour – ¼ Cup
- Corn flour – ¼ Cup
- Salt – As per taste
- Italian seasoning – 1 TSP
- Baking powder – 2 Pinch
- Water – Less than ½ Cup
- Add oregano and garlic powder to cream cheese.
- Sliced out edges of breads and apply cheese mixture on one side and basil pesto on another side.
- Now cover both breads with layering part inside and cut it into four pieces.
- Now add all the ingredients mentioned in batter heading and make batter for frying.
- Heat up oil for frying.
- Now coat each square of bread into batter and place it to oil.
- Fry those until crispy and golden in color about 2 minutes on medium to high flame.
- Serve it hot.