The banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor. It is delicious either way hot or cold. My sweet tooth craving for this one since long time so I had no choice except making this 😉
- Over ripe banana – 4
- Sugar – 1Cup
- All-purpose flour – 1 & ¼ Cup
- Baking powder – 1TSP
- Baking soda – ½ TSP
- Salt – ½ TSP
- Vanila extract – 1TSP
- Unsalted Butter – 1stick or ½ cup
- Preheat your oven to 350 Fahrenheit, and grease and dust your baking pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar and mix until it’s creamy.
- Now add mashed banana and mix it.
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla extract and salt, mix it in just to combine but do not over mix!
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan and bake for 60 to 70 minutes.
- Let cool for about 20 minutes before slicing.