Baked tortilla katori chaat
Katori Chat is a beautiful way to serve chaat. It’s look makes it appetizing. You can make katori with tons of way from traditional to short cut method. To make my life easy with healthy eating, I am going to make baked tortilla bread katori chaat here. Its quick, simple and easy yet taste as tasty as fried version of katori chaat.
- Tortilla bread – As per you need
- Boiled sprouted beans or any boiled beans – 2 TBS per katori
- Tamarind and dates chutney – 1 TBS per katori
- Spicy green chutney – 1/2 TBS per katori
- Yogurt – 1 TBS per katori
- Chaat masala – Pinch per katori
- Sev – 1 TSP per katori
- Onion – 1 TSP per katori
- Cilantro – For garnishing
- Cut little bigger circles of tortilla bread compare to muffin pan’s rounds and apply oil on both the side.
- Place mini tortilla circles into muffin molds and try to give katori shape.
- Broil it in oven for 2-3 minutes each side or until its crunchy.
- You can also make fried katori by placing round tortilla into deep ladle and and fry it in oil until it’s golden and crispy.
- Wait until katoris are cool down completely.
- Now start adding boiled sprouted beans or any beans and boiled chopped potatoes to each katori.
- Now drizzle tamarind and dates chutney and spicy chutney following by chaat masala on top.
- Pour some yogurt, sev, onions and cilantro on top of it and your katori chat is ready.