Avocado egg rolls | Copycat recipe of cheesecake factory
My family is crazy lover of avocado. So we can have it anytime in any recipe of these yummy, healthy and nutritions packed avocado. And yes, specially we do enjoy it most in avocado egg rolls. I would never fail to order these avocado egg rolls whenever we goes to cheesecake factory or Bj’s restaurant. This is copy cat recipe of cheesecake factory and I bet you won’t disappoint at all with it. Super easy with handful of ingredients makes quick, delicious, crunchy appetizer in no time.
- Large ripe avocado – 1
- Finally chopped onions and tomatoes – 2TBS each
- Finally chopped Jalapeño – 1/2 TSP
- Black paper – 1/4 TSP
- Salt – As per taste
- Lime juice – 1 TSP
- Spring roll pastry sheets – As much you need
- Chop avocado in small chunks.
- Add onions, tomatoes, jalapeño, black paper, salt, lime juice and mix it well.
- Fill about 2 TBS of avocado stuffing to already defrost spring roll sheet/wrapper at corner of it.
- Roll up the eggroll by folding up the bottom corner halfway to cover the avocado mixture. Fold the right and left sides of the wrapper towards the center, creating what looks like an open envelope. Roll the base of the envelope towards the remaining corner. Make sure all edges are sealed shut.
- Apply all purpose flour paste to seal edges.
- Repeat with remaining egg roll wrappers until the avocado mixture is gone.
- Place the egg rolls one or two at a time in the moderate hot oil, and cook until they are golden brown (approximately 2-3 minutes).
- Remove from oil to paper towels to drain.
- Enjoy it with your favorite dressing or dipping sauce.