Avocado dressing is yummy and creamy dressing/sauce which you can use in any of your Mexican dish like burrito, quesadilla, tostada or you can happily have this creamy dip with chips. Anyway you eat it, you will going to love it. you can also use this dressing as substitute for guacamole. If you love guacamole then I bet, you’ll going to like this dressing 100%.
- Jalapeño – 1/2 of large size
- Cilantro – Handful
- Tomatillo – 1
- Onion – 1/4 Cup
- Black paper – 1/4 TSP
- Salt – As per taste
- Water – 1/4 cup or as much you need
- Avocado – 1 small or 1/2 of large
- Chop everything roughly and add it to blender jar including rest of ingredients.
- Now make dressing out of it. You can keep some texture if you like.
- Serve it with tortilla chips, burrito, toasted or with any Mexican dish and enjoy.