Aloo,matar and capsicum curry
Aloo, Matar and Capsicum curry is a simple and delicious curry which can be served as a side dish for Chapathi, Paratha, Nan or Roti. It will be the best combinations with rice too https://www.casinonorske.com/slik-spiller-du-blackjack.
- Oil – 4 TBS
- Cumin seeds – 1 TBS
- Asafetida – 1/8 TSP
- Green Pease – 1cup
- Crushed ginger-garlic paste – 2 TBS
- Coriander powder – 1TBS
- Turmeric powder – ½ TSP
- Garam masala – 1 TSP
- Red chili powder – 2TSP
- Salt – As per taste
- Green paper – 1 medium (cut in chunks)
- Tomatoes – 2 large cut in chunks
- Boiled potatoes – 5 (Cut it into chunks)
- Water – 2 & ½ Cup
- Add oil to pan and let it heat up.
- Add cumin seeds and asafetida.
- After few seconds, add green peace and mix it well and cook it with cover pot for 1minute.
- Add crushed ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Now add all dry masalas mentioned in ingredients and mix it well.
- Now add cut green paper and tomatoes and mix it well and let it cook for 1 minute.
- Add boiled and cut potatoes and mix it well adding water to it.
- Let it cook for 5 to 7 minutes and garnish it with cilantro.
- Serve it hot with any Indian bread or rice.