7 layer dip
Well famous super delicious and easy Mexican appetizer will make you feel hungry any time. It’s so easy and simple that you can make it with no time. Good option for parties or potluck.
- Refried beans – 1can
- Taco seasoning – 1TSP
- Olive oil – 2TSP
- Sour cream – 1LB
- Guacamole – 1¼ Cup
- Tomatoes – As per you need
- Mexican cheese – As you want to generous with it 😉
- Green onion – Green part of it as per you need
- Black olives – As per you need
- Heat up oil and add refried beans and taco seasoning to it and mix it well.
- Let it cool down and then serve it to a large serving plate.
- Follow the entire Layers in this order as mentioned in ingredients.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled and serve it cold.